October 6, 2011
North Texas Enterprise Center (NTEC) held MEDVENTURES 2011 on October 6, 2011. MEDVENTURES 2012 is scheduled for Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at the Frisco Convention Center.
MEDVENTURES 2011 is a regional, early-stage investment and education conference focusing on the rapidly growing medical technology sector. This includes medical instruments and devices, diagnostic equipment, medical therapeutic devices, medical monitoring equipment and other health-related products and services.
The full-day conference is packed with industry-related events:
Who Should Attend?
See what companies are already registered.
- Emerging company entrepreneurs seeking capital
- Investors interested in meeting quality medtech entrepreneurs
- Professionals looking to expand their medtech knowledge and network
- Vendors and service providers interested in showcasing their capabilities
- Healthcare service industry professionals interested in medical technologies
- Universities and researchers looking to commercialize technologies
Who Should Apply to Present?
- Medtech entrepreneurs who have achieved proof of concept and are seeking seed funding
- Emerging medtech companies seeking Series A institutional venture funding
- Growth-oriented medtech companies seeking Series B or later venture capital and/or debt financing
If you want your medtech company to stand out from the crowd and you are in fundraising mode, apply for a Presenting Company or Quick-Pitch spot on the conference agenda. Apply now!
Sponsorships and Exhibitors
We offer a variety of high-visibility sponsorship levels for MEDVENTURES 2011. If you serve the medtech industry – or entrepreneurs in general, don’t miss this valuable opportunity to showcase your capabilities in the exhibit hall and network with potential clients!
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
The floor plan of the Exhibit Hall will be available on August 15, 2011. At this time, paid exhibitors may select their booth placement based on when payment was received.
Don’t miss out on this once-a-year Regional Medtech Conference. Your peers will be there, and so should you!
Registration is open for only $129.
Late registration starts September 30, 2011 for $179.